Transportation Plan for Bus/Van/Car
**If there is a transportation change----MUST be sent in writing to the teacher. No transportation changes will be made over the phone
- Online Bus Query
- Bus Request form
- Should be completed at the time of enrollment or at the beginning of each school year
- Request for Special Transportation
- Must be completed if the student needs to be dropped off/picked up at a different residential address other than the one listed in powerschool
- Should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance. Must have approval from school administration and WCS transportation department
- Transportation forms are sent home at the beginning of the school year and/or at the time of enrollment
- Please complete and return to your students teacher.
- All bus request will be submitted to WCS transportation department by the school
- The school will notify parents once they are added to a bus route
- Students will not be allowed to ride a bus if they are not listed on the current route sheet for the 2019-2020 school year
- It is the responsibility of the parent to coordinate van pick-up with the provider and inform the school.
- The school will verify this information
- Parents should notify the van service if the student will not be riding that day
- Student may be dropped off in the front of the school daily starting at 7:35
- Student can be picked in the front of the school. Car line dismissal will start approximately at 3:05 daily.
- All parents will be required to go through car line
- If a parent/guardian walks to the front door at dismissal, the child will be called after the carline has been cleared
- Walkers will be dismissed from the front office at 3:00
- A Wilson County Sheriff is on duty at the corner to assist students in crossing the road